This title is like a Wheel of Fortune puzzle where you have to figure out both phrases. It’s been a crazy start to March, the old phrase “March roars in like a lion and out like a lamb” has been so true. Spring tour with Lee Singers was so amazing, and it also opened some doors to interesting look at Social Media in churches. So many use Facebook and Twitter as a way for their members to get plugged in and stay connected. There were also many churches that streamed their services live online which creates for an audience that can literally be world wide. Its amazing to see how much within the past five years churches and social media have become connected. It is going to be a friendship that further develops and I can’t wait to see what will take place within the next five years.
March 15, 2011
Spring Break My Neck
I'm male..... View all posts by andrewsapp
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 at 12:56 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @StormTrack9Dave big hail in Cleveland right now https://t.co/imPNMHqG9W 2 days ago
- “My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.” Psalms 73:26 NLT 1 week ago
- "Let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us..." Heb 4:16 NLT 2 weeks ago
- “Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.” Romans 12:12 NLT 2 weeks ago
- Dentist. 8 AM. Happy Friday. #whatwasithinking 1 month ago