It’s late, and according to my best friend I should be getting lots of sleep, yet I find myself sitting here typing this post. I feel as if I should blog more often considering how exciting of a life I have but alas I don’t. It’s the second day of April and that means school will be coming to a close soon leaving me with just one year left, scary. I have one year until life hits me like wave crashing upon a sandcastle. That’s actually a good analogy. My life is a sandcastle, and just when I think I’ve got it built the way I want it, God sends the wave to mix things up. The wave doesn’t destroy you, the sand is still there when it leaves, it’s simply offers a chance to take what you’ve got and re-create it. So college will be four years of building that will be washed over to create a new foundation for life. Hmm, in that case May 2012 will be the biggest opportunity of my life. I sure hope this makes sense when I read it again fully awake. Shalom to those who may find themselves reading this.
April 2, 2011
Listen to the waves…..
I'm male..... View all posts by andrewsapp
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 2nd, 2011 at 1:10 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @loneguitar Yes please! 4 days ago
- RT @WorshipSoundGuy: So...the keyboardist forgot to pad during the prayer....no one was saved. 1 week ago
- “Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist as we grow up” -Paul Thé 2 weeks ago
- Today would be a good day to own a car wash. 1 month ago
- @UltimateEarsPro has amazing customer service. IEMs shipped, repaired, and returned within a week! #superfast #feelslikechristmas 2 months ago