It’s late, and according to my best friend I should be getting lots of sleep, yet I find myself sitting here typing this post. I feel as if I should blog more often considering how exciting of a life I have but alas I don’t. It’s the second day of April and that means school will be coming to a close soon leaving me with just one year left, scary. I have one year until life hits me like wave crashing upon a sandcastle. That’s actually a good analogy. My life is a sandcastle, and just when I think I’ve got it built the way I want it, God sends the wave to mix things up. The wave doesn’t destroy you, the sand is still there when it leaves, it’s simply offers a chance to take what you’ve got and re-create it. So college will be four years of building that will be washed over to create a new foundation for life. Hmm, in that case May 2012 will be the biggest opportunity of my life. I sure hope this makes sense when I read it again fully awake. Shalom to those who may find themselves reading this.
April 2, 2011
Listen to the waves…..
I'm male..... View all posts by andrewsapp
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 2nd, 2011 at 1:10 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Successfully completed my first week of @alabamacog camp meeting. Hoping it’s the first of many more to come. #refresh 1 week ago
- @loneguitar Why are you crying about it? 😂 2 months ago
- “I wait patiently for the LORD, my soul expectantly waits, And in His word do I hope.” Psalm 130:5 AMP 2 months ago
- @loneguitar Yes please! 4 months ago
- RT @WorshipSoundGuy: So...the keyboardist forgot to pad during the prayer....no one was saved. 4 months ago