How can I best describe myself in a way that makes you remember me? How about enthusiastic piano player who loves Jesus. Musician probably works better since I don’t only play the piano. Jesus is my first love but I have many others too, like my family, friends, and food…mainly in that order, unless I’m really hungry. I’m a Junior in college at Lee University aka “The Greatest Christ Centered Liberal Arts School” ( I may have borrowed this from the great Dr. Brad Moffett) I’m a Telecommunications major with an emphasis in Church Media, and I play lead keys for the Lee Singers. I think that sums me up for now, of course in another year some things will change, but not many. Shalom.
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- @StormTrack9Dave big hail in Cleveland right now https://t.co/imPNMHqG9W 2 days ago
- “My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.” Psalms 73:26 NLT 1 week ago
- "Let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us..." Heb 4:16 NLT 2 weeks ago
- “Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.” Romans 12:12 NLT 2 weeks ago
- Dentist. 8 AM. Happy Friday. #whatwasithinking 1 month ago